THE PROGRAMME IS NOW AVAILABLE TO DOWNLOAD*:
- The programme includes 10 mini-symposia (MS) and standard sessions (SS), divided into sessions A,B,C,D and E. Time allocated for each oral presentation in sessions A,B,C,D and E is 20 minutes including questions. Each session is allocated a time for discussion, at the discretion of the session chair.
- There will be a computer available for the presentations in each venues, but you are welcome to bring yours along with your presentation.
- Posters will be on display for the whole duration of the conference. There will be a dedicated poster session on 16 December 2013. Format for poster is A0.
- There will be a conference reception on 15 December 2013, in addition to the banquet, on 17 December 2013. Please refer to the programme.
- There will be a post-conference organised visit, on 18 December afternoon (14.00-19.00). Route: CityU Circle (depart at 14:00); View Platform, Tsing Ma Bridge (14:45-15.30pm); Victoria Peak (16:30-18:00pm); return to CityU Circle at approximately 19.00. Note: On the return way from Victoria Peak to CityU, you may drop off at Avenue of Stars and return to your hotel.
- Most venues are indicated on the programme. Please refer to the CMBE venues and campus maps, on the page Venue & Travel.
* minor changes are possible